Community Favorites

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Merry Christmas!


The Christmas Card I made for my adult teen daughter.  MERRY CHRISTMAS MADISON!





















Hello, I hope you are enjoying the after glow of Christmas. I know we are.  Now that all of the pressure and excitement is over there is finally time to lay on the rug in front of the fire and play board games, color, read . . .  I love Christmas!




In case you're noticing the shorts we worked on these this Autumn!! They have to be sent off a little early. I'm a little late with the posting!!
My daughter and nieces made Christmas cards for US Sailors overseas.  (Thanks to Carrie Lee-Walden on the Unity Show & Tell Facebook page, who collects them & sends them off)

I am so proud of their generous hearts and I wanted to share their beautiful creations with you.



I hope each year you find your self more profoundly touched by the message and meaning of Christmas. Our family wishes you 'Glad Tidings' and above all Love.  Merry Christmas! 



An inspiration for you:
My nieces had never rubber stamped before and LOOK what a beautiful job they did!!  If you've been afraid to give stamping or card making a try I hope these beautiful creations will inspire you to give it a try.  Ask a friend who you know has some supplies (she'll be thrilled to have a partner) and you'll find yourself having a wonderful afternoon.









PS DON'T FORGET, YOU CAN CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO SEE THEM IN DETAIL!!




All images stamped can be found at https://www.unitystampco.com/





2 comments:

  1. Wendy, I love your pretty card for your daughter, and also the cards made by those beautiful young ladies! Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at CCAYR! Happy New Year! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all did a wonderful job stamping those Christmas cards. They are bright and festive, perfect for Christmas! Thank you for playing along with us at CCAYR.
    Have a wonderful day!
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.