Community Favorites

Friday, February 3, 2017

Thinking of Love ;)

Romance is in the air.  Here are a couple of fun cards to celebrate the season.  More to come soon!
I love matching sentiments with images!  It is so much fun to see how I can change the way a stamped image is looked at, but I think with sweets and love, well it is not unexpected!!


Backgound ~ Stampin' Up! Soft Swirls Retired

Ice Cream Truck and Sentiment ~ More than Ice Cream https://www.unitystampco.com/shop/more-than-ice-cream/

You are so Sweet Sentiment ~ Unity Stamp Set: Sweet Life


2 comments:

  1. Awesome work! Love your bright colors. Look forward to seeing more this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Wendy! Super cute & the pastel colours are so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.