Community Favorites

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

You Rock! - Frame it Up!!

 Here is another framed creation (I love frames!!) I am excited to enter into the Power Poppy May Challenge


I love this image from Unity Stamp Co.  I have made several cards for birthdays with this & this one was a special order :)  I used Glossy Accents on the guitar to give it the glow that acoustic guitars so often have.  I have also used watercolor pencils and blender pens to color the images.

The Frame is an indispensable oldie from Stampin' Up!  I like the way cutting out the interior of the frame give it depth & dimension.  To emphasize this I also backed it with an embossed brick wall overstamped with a Unity background.  I fussy cut the teen rocker and layered on the sentiment with a purple shaded label die cut. A sprinkle of twinkling stars and... 💜

I thought it was fun to put them side by side.  I like the dark with purple letters a little better!  Sometimes orders
are for the exact replica of a previously pictured card, so the side by side is fun for me!!!
Check out my Facebook page "Hi!" Notes and feel free to leave a little love!!  You can also message me from there to inquire about custom cards & scrapbook pages 😍  


1 comment:

  1. Fabulously funky!! Awesome card!! Thanks for joining us again at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.