Community Favorites

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

The Art of Crystal Newton

  Good Morning Friends :)  I am doing something a little different today.  I love to color and rubber stamp.  I love the blank pictures that  stamping offers ~ the absolute unlimited possibilities of colors and combinations.


I also am a cheerleader for the small business person ~ I love to support individuals or families who have the gumption to compete with corporate giants! 


So today I am excited to share the art of Crystal Newton.   We live in the same little cow town and until recently I never knew that she was such a great artist! 



Let Your Light Shine  ~ Wow!  How many of us are brushing shoulders with artistic talent like this and never know it? !!   I wanted to be sure lots of you could appreciate her art, so thank you for looking and thank you for sharing with your friends!!


Swallowtail on Lavender



The White Team  When I saw this one on the screen I just fell in love!
Crystal has originals & prints for sale.  I especially love her horses although she has a great variety including still life, wildlife & inspirational. Go check it all out!!!
Links appear in a different color ~ just click for a direct connection !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.