Community Favorites

Friday, June 1, 2018

Introduction of characters!!


Hooray, back to sunshine. Thought I would share how happy everyone is to have sunsine!  We've recently had goslings and chicks hatch out (from under their Momma's) so later I will try to post some pictures of that adorableness~!

I just love the colors coming out on our little black ducks!  They are Cayuga. This is the first time we've raised that breed.  They are so fun, they splash and play in their kiddy pool ~ the social hub of our chicken yard!!






Sampson got a hair cut today.  He looks like a different dog <3 When he's shaggy he has large fields of liver and white, but when he's clipped all of his amazing speckles show up!


My kitty Sophie and the smallest bummer lamb I've ever cared for!!  Doesn't Sophie look annoyed!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.