Community Favorites

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Heartfelt Hello Mono-print & Die-cuts


Perhaps by now it is obvious that I really REALLY love this "Hello Outline" die from poppystamps!  I have enough letters and colors already cut from this to make dozens of cards for every season!!  I think it is so beautiful and of a beautiful size too!!

If you're following my posts then you also know I am hooked on making mono-printed backgrounds!  Here is another.  Admittedly it is difficult for me to put things over them, they are so full of random color and detail I hate to hide it, but in the long run I think that they can look even better layered with other elements :)

I kept the colors fairly soft like Springtime! With the exception of the word background which is cut out of wrapping paper from my recycle stash!  It has gold foil moving through it so.... yes please!!

Heartfelt is embossed with Lindy's Stamp Gang powder from a vintage Stampin' Up! stamp.  I am excited to be making loads of 'general' theme cards, because I am sharing them so often with the people in my church community whom I've not been able to see in months!!  Also for family and friends and nursing homes where people are feeling a little frightened and alone.

Blessings to you, friends ~  I hope your days are wonderful ;)
#papercraft #scrapbooking #fussycutting #monoprinting #watercolor #rubberstamping #stamping #embossing #heatembossing #pressureembossing #distressink #oilpastel #Primamarketing #unitystampco #poppystamps #recycling #kaisercraft #lindysstampgang #Simonsaysstamp 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.