Community Favorites

Friday, December 1, 2017

Hello "Busiest Time of the Year"!!




Welcome to the beginning

of my Christmas Holidays

Offering you a quick share of inspiration

****
I think most of these are self explanatory.  If you have any questions please post in the comments.  I ~ like everyone ~ am a little busy but I will try to answer right away!!  Thanks for looking, I hope you find some inspiration here! 

~ SO ~

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
<~ 0 ~>
let the fun begin!!






       Cozy Sentiments --->


Made with scrap paper strips!                     

The air subtly sparkles on this one.
Make quick & easy matching envelopes with
inexpensive pads of 1 sided papers. They're
light weight & make pretty interiors.
     



























the bird is stamped, but all the rest are made
strictly from embossing & die cutting!!  I'm hoping to share some other great Christmas/Winter inspiration but if not...
God Bless You & Merry Christmas 💝



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.