Community Favorites

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Let it Snow! MHK & PIP Challenge

Happy Holidays Everyone!!  I hope your Thanksgiving was a beautiful time that brought you closer to your creator.  I know that I thank Him every day for the blessings in my life, my husband and children, kittens! each sun rise, late Autumn air... so much I am overwhelmed, at times, with gratitude ~ but most of all for the free gift of salvation through his son Jesus Christ. (ThankYou God)
Well, it's time for another PIP Challenge! MHK Designs is this weeks sponsor and you can win some beautiful images from them just for playing along.  Post you latest project on the PIP Challenge Blog Spot ~ this weeks theme . . . . ANYTHING GOES!!

As Luck would have it, this week MHK is having an amazing sale on their already amazingly low prices!!! So be sure to visit their site and use the code CYBER17!!


I  thought it would be fun to use a Spring/Summer stamp in a Winter situation so I chose the frame from  Flutter & Fly  and used it to accent the Let It Snow! script from the  set Snow Babies.

I love the fun font of this sentiment and right now I'm thinking "Let it snow!! Enough with this rain already!!" so the card may be more of a plea than a nostalgic song reference!! 

I have a fun Dec 1st post planned for you so I will see you then :)  In the meantime, don't forget to make a card for the PIP Challenge!!  What am I saying???  You can enter any paper crafted project to our challenge, it doesn't need to be a card ;) 

Have fun, be a cheerful giver, and bless you always.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post, Wendy, and such a beautiful card also! Great job combining the two images!! I love how this turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Terri's comments on the post and card. Simply put and beautiful!Me coming to your blog because I always learn and grow 😊.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.