Community Favorites

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Everlasting Refreshment ~ Isaiah 58:11

Sparkle & Sprinkle is sponsoring this weeks PIP Challenge which means you can WIN $15 to use in their store!! Challenge #1826 is all about ANYTHING GOES! so it is a great opportunity for you to work on ideas that are uniquely yours & load up 1, 2, or even 3 of them before Sunday at 6pm!!!

My all time favorite stamp from Sparkle & Sprinkle is Watered Garden Isaiah 58 and here it is as a note card that offers hope & refreshment.  I like it because it can be used for encouragement or a just because! I think inside a little frame on a desk top would be really cute!!


So many sizes and colors to make this great digi!!  Today I decided to use several Nuvo Crystal Drops as accents, including the water and blue edging.

                
the back is attached with a die cut flap
                           





This digi is also available pre colored which is a wonderful time saver!!  Thanks for stopping by, be sure to glean inspiration from the other Design Team Members & have a wonderful day ;)

Pam
Birdie
Kren
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.