Community Favorites

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Christmas Magic! / Vintage Pick-up Truck

Good Wintery Morning! Just a quick post for the fun of it!!! The Stamp is from Unity Stamp Co and the artist is Tierra Jackson - "Christmas Magic"!!  I LOVE coloring this dozens of ways or just leaving it in sepia (which really is coloring it after-all!!)

This is water colored with Zig Real Brush colors.  
Quick and easy, I embossed the Unity sentiment in lime green and mounted it all on an ink smudged blue background matching the pick-up truck.  
Sparkly snowflakes & a few Nuvo Crystal Drops for berries
 and ta-da!!


Easy and gratifying!!  Have a Wonderful Wintery Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card, Wendy! Your choice of colors makes everything bright and festive! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.