Community Favorites

Sunday, January 14, 2018

All New PIP Challenges for 2018 !!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR PIP CHALLENGES!!  Welcome to the first challenge presented by Team A ~ we'll be bringing you the challenge details and prize information every other week of the entire year! 






Check out the "Team A" challenge blogs:

This week our challenge is #1802 and the theme is ANYTHING GOES!!  The challenge sponsor is a new one to me, Limited Runs and they have generously provided me with this cute little cup of joy image called "Flower Mug"
Limited Runs is also providing a fun prize for the challenge winner ~ 3 Free Digis!! All the more reason so join in the fun !! !!

I just loved the row of these tiny mugs!!  Of course it can be printed in any size as well!  Many rows of them for a background would be really cute too :)  For this project though, I wanted to make a gift card holder.  I fussy cut around the steam on the mugs & layered 2 colors & washi tapes for added interest. 




The gift card slides into the pocket topped with the strip of mugs. 

I die cut the letters "For You" from a bright gold paper and added several ribbons for a tassel.  

I love making projects and it is so rewarding to share them, first with you and then as an actual gift. It makes it even more fun to look for opportunities to give.  I'm hoping you'll enjoy making a project to enter in the PIP Challenges and then even more fun in giving it away!  As an added bonus you might win 3 digis from Limited Runs!!!  

1 comment:

  1. Great Tag you have made love the colour of it :0) thanks for sharing hugs Nikki Limited Runs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.