Community Favorites

Monday, August 27, 2018

Summer Treats with Newton's Nook!

Good Morning! Today I am feeling excited because my favorite PIP Challenge sponsor, NEWTON'S NOOK DESIGNS is providing the prize for one lucky winner this week!! A $15 gift code is up for grabs and the challenge, #1834 is anything goes :)



Newton's Summer Treats < LINK
I am also excited to share this weeks blog because I have made a thank you reflecting our recent 4H trip to Washington DC!  This card is going to one of the Oregon Senate Staffers there who really went the extra mile making sure our tour of the capitol was AMAZING!!  & got us into a visit of the White House!!

I hunted down a free capitol bldg. clip art and printed it behind Newton, enjoying his enormous stack of ice creams!!  I put a light dusting of chalk in the background to help the image pop and still keep it Clean & Simple.

 


  Oooo, these new Newton sets are the cats meow!!  Look at all the fun that can be had with them!!  Check out the NND Blog here ~ they have some great designers!

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute! I love how you created the scene for Newton to eat his ice cream in front of! Thanks for featuring our images on the PIP Challenge!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.