Community Favorites

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Summer is Colapsing into Fall!

I love every day!  I think the fog is amazing and beautiful.  I love the lightning & thunder.  Fresh mown grass on a sunny day - wonderful!  But my favorite time of all is Autumn.  I look forward to it every year!  The slanted light all day long, the refreshingly crisp air following a long, hot & stifling summer...  I plan for all the leaves I will press & drink in the colors like fragrant wine!  Oh I love it. 

So in anticipation of the coming Autumn days, here is a card I made with a few stamps from Unity Stamp Co. KOM August 2014 & KOM September 2016. Both are SO full of Fall!!!

I like to make sure the person receiving my cards can always regift them (the thought of the trash can is devastating to me!!!) so I figure out fun ways to add my note without compromising the card!!  On this one I cut a corner slot and stamped my favorite Autumn leaves stamp on a separate note card!! It's a fun & easy look and the note card can be switched out :)

If you have any questions about the products I've used please just leave an inquiry in the notes   

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.