Community Favorites

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

It's a Girl Thing ~ TSA Bloghop WINNERS!!

I am brimming with happiness at all of the wonderful comments, shares, and participation in general in this beautiful hop for TSA Awareness!  I wish everyone could win...
              (in a big way, everyone has!!).



My 3 lucky winners are (as your name was stated on either FB or this blog's comments)

  1. D.Ann C
  2. Lagene
  3. Shartl H
Congratulations! & Thanks so much for participating and for your great comments.

D.Ann C wrote: I love that the butterfly is the symbol for these gals as they can fly even missing up to 70% of their wings and these gals rise tho missing 50% of their chromosomes!"

What a beautiful fact to know D!! Thanks! Another great way God weaves beauty, love & hope into our difficulties.1

I will send out one of the above prizes to each of you as soon as I receive your information :)  No requests please

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners....esp my crafty friends, D.Ann and Shartl!!! YAY!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yippieeee!!! Thank you SO VERY MUCH!! And congrats to the other winners, especially my crafty pal Shartl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Wendy! I just got your 2nd email and have replied to both... if you didn't get it, check your spam. If not there, write me once more and, instead of replying, I'll write direct and we'll see if it goes through. : ) Sorry for your computer issues... tech is great when it works and a great headache when it doesn't!

      Delete
  3. Ooh, so happy to be one of the winners. Congrats to the other winners too...especially to D.Ann, who wrote the most beautiful comment!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.