Community Favorites

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Again I Say Rejoice!


I am reorganizing my craft supplies and I am learning that I have quite a stash of scraps.  I'm one of those people who saves a lot of scraps because I can see that most of those bits can accommodate so very many of my star, snowflake or other dies!! They are also great for stamping small images to fussy cut, and so with the price of paper - I hoard a lot of pieces.  


But that's not all!!  I often die cut several pieces in one color or several colors in one shape be sure what I like best before I finish a project, so I have lots and lots of shapes and fussy cuts too!! (did I say lots?  There are LOTS!!)  

So I spent several afternoons with many of them - the more "Spring" looking colors - spread across the table and assembling pieces for cards.  This is one of my favorites to come out of that pile!  
The butterflies from Memory Box are cut from a water colored paper scrap, and even the beautiful white on white background was left from a different project where it wasn't used!!
I finished it off with another scallop die from Waffle Flower and some washi on the back.  
The Wonderful sentiment is from an unknown to me source. I pulled it off of its wood block and cling mounted it to make it easier to stamp in steps!



Kinda like my card, Christ's death on the cross took what was destined for the garbage heap and made it all new again!   He sees the beautiful potential inside of us and freely offered himself as a perfect sacrifice to settle the debt our inequities stack against us.  All you have to do is accept the gift! 
 So especially during this Easter season, as we celebrate Christ's ultimate victory over the grave, I wish you many blessings, peace, love, family & most of all salvation! 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card, Wendy - both front and back! Your color combination is beautiful, with the richness of the blue tones, and fun colors in the butterfly wings. Gorgeous design! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.