Community Favorites

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Tag! It's your Birthday!!

Celebration is good for the soul.  This Unity image Hannah Girl is up for ANY celebration! Beautiful colored, but gorgeous when simply stamped too 💙


Printed on white cardstock with random "swipes" of color made right from the ink pads, this bright, no color image was quick and easy!!  I die cut the top and used a ruffled circle die from Kat Scrappiness to make the reinforcement label and colored it with soft accents in the same inks.


Washi down 1 side accented with clear gems altered with Sharpie to add a little color!  I then decided to see how well my small blending brush could be used for some soft coloring in!
News Flash!  I LOVE THEM!!
 
& within minutes I have something special for someone's special day!! PS Happy Birthday Elvaree!!

Pop on over to Simon Says Monday Challenges to see a wide selection of tags & maybe enter your own in their "Tag It" Challenge this week!

2 comments:

  1. brilliant! what a gorgeous image! I love the touch of the washi down the side too!! Had to stop by when I spotted this at the Simon Says Wednesday challenge xx

    https://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a colorful tag, love the effect of the colored lines of the stamp. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.