Community Favorites

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Colors of Autumn, Landscape and Color Inspiration

 So I have to smile a little, because I know that I am sorta obsessed with the view from my window!!  I am a color junkie and constantly, I am amazed with the shades and hues Mother Nature paints with.  In the Autumn it seems that the angle of the light makes everything more vibrant.  Even the lawn seems more green than in Summer!!

So I thought for any of you interested in color combinations or those of us who just love to soak it up, I would post some recent pictures




I love Autumns where the colors last for a month.  This year there's been enough wind that  in just 3 or 4 days we went from full on color to barely there... on the trees at least !!







Oh, and did I mention a 30 degree temp drop and snow!!!


Blessings to you.  I hope you are all dealing with or coming out of isolation well.  I am leapfrogging my emotions toward Christmas!!  I think I am just so anxious for songs of comfort and coziness and all the fellowship and joy that has traditionally come with celebrating the birth of the savior, Jesus Christ.
But for now, I will enjoy the incredible gift of Autumn color!





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely view with the incredible colors and textures across that glorious landscape! Breathtaking! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.