Community Favorites

Monday, October 26, 2020

Embossing Folder Autumn Monoprints

 Hello, and thank you for visiting my blog!  Autumn is my favorite "color" season so I tend to make a lot of projects in the Autumn, especially since the garden and yard have all been put to bed for the Winter and the kids are out of the house (college and work!) giving me a little extra time to be creative🎨

Here are the cards that came out of some of the Autumn prints! 

I like to get the most out of my craft supplies that I can so I don't cringe too much when I find another "gotta have"!!!  This time I used my little spring birds embossing folder and colored it up with a heavy coat of oil pastels.  Then I made several prints from each color combination I applied, trying to specifically address the iconic colors of each of the 4 seasons!                   




A big "THANK YOU!" to Creative Scrapbooker Magazine for publishing this one in their current Autumn 2020 copy.


I like to get a lot of prints off of each color application.  This is one of the last prints, you can see the color is fading a lot.  I love them, each one is so unique!

If you would like to see more, here's a link to that post "Mono-printing from Embossing Folders"

Meanwhile, If you would like to show off your own results please feel free to post them on my "Hi!" Notes page on Facebook!!  I would love to see them and hear your ideas!

Thanks again for stopping by, Happy Autumn 🍁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.