Community Favorites

Monday, April 18, 2022

A Day Full of Friendship

Well, it's been nearly a year since my little Georgia married the love of her life and I'm just getting back to crafting & posting some of my projects!  Before I completely move on I thought I would share the shower invites.

What I like most about these Shower invites is the Golden Angel Wings embossing powder from Lindy's Stamp Gang.  It is one of  those rare and unique finishes that shimmers with a translucent glow over various colors creating soooo many variants.  

I wanted to take a quick second to share how beautifully this embossing powder changes depending what it is applied over.

  • The first example is over deep blue (one of her wedding scheme colors)
  • the second (looking purplish) is over deep dark BROWN!
  • the 3rd is over a creamy caramel
I also tried it with clear ink and it was mostly a shimmering clear golden effect and over dark green it stayed mostly dark green!!  

It was so much fun making these.  They were simple with the invite and RSVP info on the back but we were able to customize the colors and I really loved the sentiments. 

Her day - a year later - is still a beautiful memory of joy, laughter and love that we got to share with so many close friends and family.

If you're looking for some portion of the stamps I used on these shower invitations I've kept it easy since most all of the stamps are from Unity Stamp Co.  (again!)  The fluffy dresses, the raining hearts (clipped from the bottom of a cloud), the scalloped frame, the sentiments  💗  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.