Community Favorites

Saturday, April 23, 2022

Lining it Up

 It is no secret that I am in love with linear stamps and stamping!!  I love making my own plaid patterns with these same/similar stamps!  I love the way the masked columns of Distress Oxide Ink make light and dark variations - - similar to how I see light play on water.  And then adding "liquid" lines of heat embossed metallics... simply so addictive!!  It is always rewarding, always breath taking, to see the random & endless play of color and texture. 

This post is mostly just sharing the finished products of my earlier efforts.  If you would like more description here are links to 2 other blog posts & how I accomplished the look 💗 

https://hi-regards.blogspot.com/2018/09/addicted-to-linear-border-stamps.html

https://hi-regards.blogspot.com/2017/08/stripes-fun-with-linear-stamps-and.html

Experimenting with vertical vs. horizontal on blues
Before I trimmed & attached this b-fly I tried it on a couple of color combinations. 
With these beautiful Oxide inks, the colors morph & blend so much they look great
with many combinations

All of the colored embossing powder has a shimmering metallic
finish similar to the silver & gold.  It is from Lindy's Stamp Gang
Well, I always have a reason to give thanks, so I try to keep a large stock of cards saying so in my inventory!  I am thankful for you and glad that you stopped by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.