Community Favorites

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Thankful . . . . .

I LOVE Autumn!  The air is cooling down at night and the daytimes are so bright & sunny.  Even the way the sun slants through everything feels so good!!  I had a flurry of water coloring stamped images this weekend in honor of World Card Making Day ~ searched out every gratitude and nature stamp I could find in my stash! 


I'm glad that Thanksgiving is in the late Autumn.  These cool, beautiful days are my restful time of year & I have a chance to reflect over all we've accomplished during the long hot Summer!  Harvest is in, cattle are sold, our garden is complete except for a couple of rows of pumpkins that I'm trying to let ripen for as long as possible!  Autumn just makes me so full of gratitude.  I thank God for blessing us with such a life full of love and natures bounty. 


Psalm 65:5-13 By awesome deeds you answer us with deliverance, O God of our salvation; you are the hope of all the ends of the earth and of the farthest seas. By your strength you established the mountains; you are girded with might. You silence the roaring of the seas, the roaring of their waves, the tumult of the peoples. Those who live at earth's farthest bounds are awed by your signs; you make the gateways of the morning and the evening shout for joy. You visit the earth and water it, you greatly enrich it; the river of God is full of water; you provide the people with grain, for so you have prepared it. You water its furrows abundantly, settling its ridges, softening it with showers, and blessing its growth. You crown the year with your bounty; your wagon tracks overflow with richness. The pastures of the wilderness overflow, the hills gird themselves with joy, the meadows clothe themselves with flocks, the valleys deck themselves with grain, they shout and sing together for joy


Psalm 104 is full of the Splendor of God & His creation too.  I hope you find time to read it, it is so beautiful.  Here are verses &  from it:



14 He makes grass grow for the cattle, and plants for people to cultivate—bringing forth food from the earth:
15 wine that gladdens human hearts, oil to make their faces shine, and bread that sustains their hearts

By the way, Happy October!! I hope you all have a blessed day



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.