Community Favorites

Sunday, August 20, 2017

PIP Challenge #1734 ~ Friendship Flowers with Bugaboo Stamps

That's right ~ Cash to spend in the Bugaboo Stamp Store!!  Don't you just love shopping sprees where there is no cost to you??  ME TOO!!  Follow the link and enter your card, themed:     ANYTHING GOES!!
Here is the project I made with the "I Will Accept Color Page" combined with their "Friend Definition" 
Hoping this card will offer a little inspiration to get you started on your challenge entry!!!
My method was pretty simple & straight up.  I just inserted the Friend Definition into the space where I removed the original sentiment from the color page & printed it in the card size I wanted.

I will admit; I originally planned to color in the entire thing!!  I got this far and liked it so much that I decided to leave it like it is!!  I also had planned to color in all of the background bits BLACK and will probably try that on another card ~ but I think that would really make it pop!!

Stampin' Up! markers and a few different Nuvo Drops are all I used. Plus Glossy Accents on the "Friend" sprinkled with a little glitter while still wet. 
Once again, I had a little fun with the inside and the back. That's it!!!
When I send this I will cut a white label
for either a note or sentiment, inside
I also had a moment that brang tears to my eyes!! As I was adding tiny dots to the inside of the daisies . . . . I smudged :(  I waited for it to dry and covered it with a white gel pen! Most effective!! 

For some great challenges try visiting:

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful....love the coloring page, and the sentiment is perfect! I think the black fill-in would work awesome! I have a bunch of coloring pages to do and you've inspired me to get going on them. Thanks very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous creation! thank you so much for joining in The Artistic Stamper Creative Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.