Community Favorites

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Autumn Color Inspiration

Yaaaaawwwwnnnn!!  Good morning everyone!!  Wow, does anyone else sleep especially well in the crisp, cool beauty of Autumn?   Everywhere I look are colors & combinations that resonate in my soul!! For me, it is so restful... even driving to work <3  One follower mentioned that she doesn't live where Autumn colors "happen", so I thought I would take a few minutes to share some of the hundreds (I can't help myself!) of photos I've taken. 
(after-all, what else will I ever do with them!!)
Barberry
I hope you are able to take a few minutes to just enjoy the beauty!  Maybe even gain some crafty color inspiration :)   Click on one photo and you can scroll through them all in full size...


Prarie Fire Crab Apple
A layering of willow, rose bush, prarie fire &
 my kitty ~ October!





                

                              

 
 I love the fuschia veins in the orange & gold leaves!!! (Yes!! I have books full of them!!)

                     


                                     ____________
Hope the rest of your day is wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Wendy, for "autumn'ing up" my day! Incredible photos, and it was kind of you to share the beauty with the rest of us! Sigh. Such loveliness Mother Nature shares with us, regardless of the season - always something so grand and unexpectedly amazing. We seldom see those kinds of colors in central Florida, so yes, I thoroughly enjoyed your day trip. Wishing you a fantastic day! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.