Community Favorites

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Wishing and Missing! PiP Challenge Inspiration # 1840

Ever missed someone special?  That little empty spot in our hearts as we go about our days, weeks, months.  We can still be happy & the missing doesn't ruin the beauty of what we have now but, still....  our heart aches for that little missing piece.                                                                                                                                                                     

That's what's inspired this weeks PIP Challenge card. Just the wish, wish, wishing for time with someone special.  Polkadoodles sponsored this cute, pre-colored image, Earlie Hedgehog Dandelion which I altered a little bit; making the colors more towards the hughes of Autumn.
In the background I stamped & embossed the Unity image "Wish" repeatedly in different colors. I used copper, cocoa, clear & clear metallic over Walnut Stain Distress Oxide ink. I then stamped 2 puff seed heads and mimicked the colors in the digi image, adding dimensional dots from Nuvo. 
 I dimensionally layered the cute image on a shape that reminded me of a seed puff & added a banner with the words "wish you were here" also from Unity Stamp Co (Wish With Your Heart set)
Remember, PIP Challenges are always Anything Goes! and each week our sponsor awards the winner with a prize from their store!  Polkadoodles is offering up 3 digis of your choice!!  So don't delay!!  You can download up to 3 projects ~ no backlinking please!!
 

2 comments:

  1. An adorable card and beautiful post. I know exactly what you mean. Love how this cute hedgehog image is so versatile. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Wendy! So grateful you visited my blog yesterday, so I could find yours. Beautifully written, and so much love in every post, creation, and explanation of your blog's purpose. Your dear comment on my personal blog deeply touched my heart, and then I noticed you visited the Turner Syndrome blog, leaving another sweet encouraging comment. If your schedule allows it, we would be enormously grateful for you to be one of the design team members to bring awareness to others. If this interests you, please let me know. My biggest, most heartfelt conveyance in this comment on your warmhearted blog, is to thank you for bringing love in each of your words, and kindness to all you visit and who visit you. I have become your newest follower and look forward to getting to know you. Thanks again, Wendy.
    hugs, de
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.