Community Favorites

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

The Eyes have it!!!

I need your help!!  I am in love with this fox die cut from Spellbinders!!


I used Nuvo crystal drops for his/her eyes.  What color do you like?  I think I like the black but my son likes the black LEAST!!  He thinks the gold is the best one (I think he might be distracted by the beautiful paper I used!!!!)

BE WATCHING FOR A GREAT PROJECT USING THIS LITTLE BEAUTY ~ which it just so happens looks good anywhere I put it!!  Makes it difficult to know where to use it as I can't have it on EVERY page of a scrapbook!! 
                                       …. Well, I guess I could!
              
 See!! It just looks amazing ANYWHERE!!!
Links to Autumn Scrapbook posts where I used these elements:

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Wendy! How nice to involve your son in your crafting. Each setting looks amazing! I prefer the black eyes where there is "lightness" in the background, and the gold eyes if it is "night time" in the background LOL Your expertise in keeping the droplets so tiny is to be commended! LOL, my shaky hands always distort my little circles. And no wonder you love this little fox die. It's darling! Wishing you a great day. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.