Community Favorites

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Wrapped up Warm... PiP Challenge 1844

WoW!!  It is already the 44th week of 2018!! How do the days slip by so quickly? It's nearly time for snow boots!!  No wonder this little gal looks so thoughtful; she's probably pondering that there are only 5 more months of Winter left!! (She must be a local)


"Wrapped up Warm" is the featured digi in this weeks PIP challenge. You can find her at the Polkadoodles website; sponsor for this weeks PIP Challenge - #1844.  Polkadodles is awarding the prize, 3 digis of choice to one lucky winner!!
How to win?  Download any current paper project at the Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge Blogspot (up to 3!), anything goes!!  While you're there be sure to check out projects submitted by other PIP followers :)


This gift bag was fast, affordable & easy!  I picked up the mid size bag at the local Dollar Store.  Since there is no limit to how you can manipulate digital images I just printed it in the size I wanted and used coordinating blue & gray watercolors.  Then added lots of snowflake die-cuts covered in glitter!




All ready for a delivery of sweet treats!





Don't forget to visit the PIP Challenge blog and link up your projects! It's so fun & inspiring to see & share art.  I hope your Winter starts out beautiful, but in the mean time have a wonderful Autumn!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I love this. The colors and the way you shaded her face. I seriously love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and image thanks for sharing - I also have the problem commenting on some of the friends cards - I find if I click on the title of the project - the comment box will open

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try double clicking on the title - if not I hope they fix it soon sorry!!!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.