Community Favorites

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Autumn Scrapbook/Journal Cover



                              Its been a lengthy & spectacular season of color!!
I am excited to share this Autumn 2018 inspired scrapbook/journal :)

What an adventur
e using this great digital image set "4 Season Wreath Bundle" from Sparkle and Sprinkle has been!  They are the sponsors of this weeks PIP Challenge #1846 and are providing a $15 prize to use in their gigantic store!!! 



My favorite thing about digital stamps is that you can manipulate them in countless ways!  Having 1 set like this one is like having hundreds of stamps --- really!! I fell in love with this wreath set. 
I messed around with digital layers and colors! Because they have so many leaf & berry options you can just drop in additional ones wherever you want.  The bow is also a drop in so you can color & position it any way you like!  I even messed with the "Spring Flowers" & made them red like poinsettia for another Christmas/Winter option :) (see fun ideas below!)

Ahhh! True love!  AND I didn't have to get out my chalks or pens to color it!!  

I also chose just a few berries to highlight with Glossy Accents.  

The inside of this little book is filled with colors and accents of the season. I hope you will come back to see them!!  I will link them HERE or you can click on the Autumn or Scrapbooking label below to see them as they get posted.  Thank you so much for following along ~ I really enjoy your company :)

***Don't forget, now that you're feeling all creative, to visit the PIP Challenge Blog for more inspiration and link up 3 of your current projects for 3 chances to win a $15 gift from Sparkle & Sprinkle!!!!!  

DESIGN INFO:  

I love this great stamp set so much I wanted to share some of the options you have manipulating the images and colors to "stamp" just what your heart desires!!!  Most of this was done with simple layering on quarter turns and color changes using photo editing software.  The columns were made by first making 1 portion of greenery, welding it all together and then copy and pasting it a few times. Once I had several pasted I welded and then copy & pasted that larger section a few more times!  It was really quick as I was eventually doing a whole column at a time!  I used the same process with the wreaths! 
                                                 
Doesn't this just open a new WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES!!!


Links to the other Autumn Scrapbook posts:

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Wendy! I love that you made your own background paper, too! It's so lovely! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card, Wendy. Had to stop by again to thank you for inspiring me with all the glitz and layers. Hoping you are doing well! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.