Community Favorites

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Christmas Fun with Bugaboo Stamps!!

                                         
                                                  

Gosh!  The year has gone so fast!! This weeks PIP Challenge is # 1848 ~ That means we're in week 48 of 52 for 2018!!  Perfect timing though for a fun & easy holiday diy :)  Bugaboo Digi Stamps is this weeks sponsor and the generous provider of this weeks images "Christmas Tags"!  You can enter to win by simply uploading up to 3 of your current creations at the Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge Blog.  One lucky winner will receive a $12 shopping spree in the Bugaboo Digi Stamps store!!! 

This digi set is simply wonderful!  I love the cartoonish drawings because they look so good with simple and bright colors!!  They are adorable tags but I thought it would be fun to try something different. 


       Each digi was colored and then die cut with corresponding circle dies in 3 or 4 sizes!  I decided to use bakers twine to string them and added a second row with a drop for extra interest.  
         





To connect them to the twine I cut additional circles in various matching papers, glittered, gold, DSP and sandwiched the twine between 2 identical size disks.  

For decoration I used Nuvo Crystal Drops, water colors, & gel pens to keep the colors bright & basic.


My garland is 8 feet in length.  I thought it would be cute on an antique window I have.  I
also like the idea of draping it on a tree.  What are your ideas?  I would love to hear from you ;)  Send me a link of your project!!!!  I'll be watching for them on the PIP Challenge Blog too!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Wendy! What a fantastic way of presenting fun snow flurries right indoors! Bugaboo images are the best, and always make for a delightful display, and yours are especially festive! Thanks for sharing! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a cool idea. I just love the finished result Wendy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.