Community Favorites

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Snow Fox - Winter White Out

Another Quiet Winter Scene

Have you ever been lucky enough to go hiking when the air is so still & cold that it sparkles around you?  And the landscape is white... the sky, the ground, the horizon...

I have laid on the snow and just gazed into the nothingness of the white fog sky.  Sub zero and I feel so snug wrapped in the warmth of my parka & blue jeans. I have caught my breath in the stillness with awe for my benevolent and awesome god.   The wonder of it.... and I am once again overwhelmed with a deep sense of gratitude to my creator. I am but a speck in a snow filled land in a limitless universe.

I am in love with paper crafting Winter-scapes! They remind me of my Winter hikes and my sometimes still spirit.  . .   I hope you enjoy them too!  Any questions concerning the products I used? Just post them below and I will get back to you ;) 

This week Simon Says Stamps has a CAS challenge for you, so if you're into winterscapes they are almost certainly clean & simple!!
Simon Says also has a simultaneous  challenge to recycle something! The silver border on this card is actually an invoice I received from papers and More! It's a light weight silver shimmer




3 comments:

  1. Hi, Wendy! The design in your little fox die cut is FABULOUS! I love what you have done with this monochrome creation, and the pretty winter scape. Though it does not snow in Florida, I, too, join you as one of the specks in the snow filled landscape! Wishing you a great week-end! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, and love the envelope too. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a beautiful card with envelope, Wendy! Both with perfect CAS design and I enjoyed reading your post which reminds me of times when I was young.
    Thank you for sharing these and for playing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    Marge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.