Community Favorites

Monday, February 24, 2020

Beautiful Birds

I just can't get enough of these Beautiful Birds from
Unity Stamp Co's KOM Dec 2016!!

On this oversized card I first embossed them on vellum and layered it on a stamped background.  Ribbons & lace border the vellum. 

Adhesive is hidden on the back of the stamped panel as vellum & all are wrapped around it and adhered in the back.

I punched an edge on it and folded it over the dark cardstock (Island Indigo/Stampin' Up!) to help decorate the back. 

3D flowers energize the front, with centers of glossy accents over raspberry ink & sprinkled with glitter. 

So that there would be somewhere to add a note or stamp a sentiment, white embossed paper was added & rubbed with matching ink.  The single little bird was a fun for me accent!  

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  The following is a list of fun challenges where I've entered this card.   

https://takeaword.blogspot.com/2020/01/fowl.html




6 comments:

  1. That’s an awesome card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Wendy! Your little birds are beautifully colored on that whimsical vellum strip! I love the colors in the background of lacy pretties! Wonderful card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a fun and happy creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Make it Girly' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card, so sweet. Thanks for joining in with my "make it girly" challenge at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.