Community Favorites

Friday, November 6, 2020

The inside counts!



 It just occurred to me that I should share the inside of the card from yesterday's post!!  One of my favorite cards, I just love stamping on pressed leaves.  

Because I thought it would be a display worthy card I decided it would be fun to do something unique on the inside!! I kept getting new ideas as I went so it ended up with a separate note card inserted into a corner bracket (so it could easily be re-gifted) and highlight my "Hi!" Notes label at the same time!  

I had a pretty oval die cut I wanted to use and luckily found a couple of great sentiments (from Unity Stamp Co.) that fit inside - with a little modification.  (I snipped out a couple of the leaves and relocated them.)  

Also, a second plain oval was attached to the very back of the card so it looks 'finished' from the back and also leaves (Ha! Ha! leaves!!!) another spot to wright a note :)

Many Blessings to you in this season of Blessing!  Happy Crafting

#Autumn #Leaves #UnityStampCo #EmbossingonLeaves


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.