Community Favorites

Saturday, November 7, 2020

The Happiest


 Another fun card incorporating a giant aspen leaf!  What a pretty gift from Mother Nature, I saw this beauty when I was mowing the lawn!!  It takes me a long time to mow in the Autumn because I often stop to pick up the 'prettiest' leaves ~ I just can't run them over!!!  🤣

This time I stamped these pretty mandalas in 2 different metal tones, gold and copper.   The Unity Stamp Co kitty is one of my favorites because you can pretty much color a cat ANY way you want!!  Plus it's just so cute and steals my heart! 



I used some upholstery ribbon across a background I mono-printed earlier with oil pastels. 

If you would like more information about how I go about embossing on leaves here's that link. 

If you are interested in my method of mono-printing with oil pastels here's a link to that post. Enjoy!!

I love this combination!  I hope you enjoy it too and I hope you are having the most wonderful season!!  I love Autumn and I love what follows ~ Christmas!!!  Here's hoping you have MANY joy filled days as the year 2020 begins to close..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.