Community Favorites

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

HELLO Autumn ~ I love you

  #Autumn. #Crafting ~ 2 of my most favorite words!  Combining them in real life is so rewarding!   

I am hooked on stamping on leaves and I think I'll start making framed wall art with them too  🍁            

My goal for this card was to express the chilly-ness of Autumn while showcasing my stamped leaf!! The Sizzix embossing folder I used is one of the 3D folders that gives different levels of dimension.  I rubbed a little gold and then some white ink over the embossed paper it to amplify the dimension too!  

A heavier upholstery ribbon along with a lace edger conveys the cozier aspect of an Autumn sweater, don't you think? 


Blessings on your day!  I hope you stay cozy and find time to enjoy the little things (like leaves!) 💛

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.