Community Favorites

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Autumn Scrapbook ~ Recap & all the rest!!

 
 

I have had so much fun with this project!  I hope you've enjoyed browsing through it. Here are some closeups and examples of the change-ups that make it so versatile.  The stamped images are all from Unity Stamp Co. with the exception of the circles background (Penny Black) & scrolls (Inkadinkado) on the cover and the Sparkle & Sprinkle digi image on the front cover while the dies and papers  are from various companies.  If you are interested in any of them, leave a comment & I will get back to you with specifics!! Here's a link to fun with the fox as I planned the pages.

First page open: 

Second page:


Third page layout:


Last page layout: 


Front and Back Covers:
  


Links to the other Autumn Scrapbook posts:
Autumn Scrapbook
Autumn Scrapbook ~ Corner Pockets & Squirrel
Autumn Pocket Pages
Autumn ~ Lift a Flap & Pull Out
Autumn ~ Magnetic Envelope

Other Posts related to this project:

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I LOVE hearing from you!! If you would like to place an order please leave your comment here or PM me on Facebook.com Wendy Falk. I'll get back to you ASAP.